United to serve the Nation
Tameer Educational and Welfare Trust adhere to the following mission and vision statements.
1. To further improve Madrasah, Masjid, Waqf properties, Musafirkhana, Burial grounds & Dawah (Reformation) centers, etc.
2. Promoting & providing the scholarships to develop & enhance education, training and continual professional development.
3. To organize programs seminars and workshops for protection of human rights, peace, and national integrity.
4. To provide equal opportunities for education to people from all strata of the society by providing concessions, scholarships, and assistance to children from poor, needy & deserving families.
5. To establish vocational training centers aimed at empowering men and women of weaker sections of society to become self-reliant, reducing their dependence on others.
6. To establish educational institutions, primary, secondary and undergraduate levels to provide quality education.
7. Providing financial assistance to deserving students to get higher education in abroad, to grant interest-free loans for self -employment.
8. To conduct various certified diploma, computer skills courses & soft skills.
9. To make a more efficient & effective mechanism on the current system which affecting the education, training, skills development, employment, etc. by closely working with a network of key people in the industry.
10. To undertake humanitarian social works during natural calamities such as floods, cyclones, earthquakes, etc.
11. To open institution for fine arts, computer, electronics, and provide special vocational training for women such as cutting, tailoring, beautician, fashion designing, paintings, etc only for Women.
12. To establish and maintain separate hostels for boys and girls, clinical laboratories.
13. Establishment of professional and technical institutions to conduct courses like diploma in engineering & technology (B.E/B.TECH) and other courses.
14. Establishment of institutes to conduct courses like (M.B.A), (M.C.A), (P.G.D.B.M) and other autonomous courses in management faculty.
15. To start medical and paramedical courses like (M.B.B.S &B.D.S) and other courses in the field of medicine and surgery.